Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Halloween!!



I love Halloween and tonight I made the whole clan carve pumpkins with me. No one seemed very excited about it at first but it only took a little bit of time and they were loving it. I just love fall festivities even though fall this year is more like winter with all the snow! It confuses my poor little mind. I feel the excitement of Halloween and Christmas all at the same time. With the approach of Halloween comes the start of my birthday month and I am very excited for that. Love this time of year! After we carved pumpkins we ate 7 layer cookies and watched The Walking Dead. It doesn't get much better than that.

This is my eek! pumpkin. It was a very meticulous design and there are some toothpicks in there where the letters broke off. Its got character..
Danny and his pumpkin. I am so proud of him. He doesn't have a huge attention span for such things as carving pumpkins, and I thought he would carve a whole in his pumpkin and be done but he was actually very creative. After I gutted his pumpkin (because he didn't wanna get goo on his hands) he spent a long time carving this amino acid structure. It turned out really nice. Even though he doesn't look like it he is just so happy about this fine creation.
The whole clan next to their pumpkins. They looked super sweet with the lights off and I am really proud of us all. It was so fun. Izzy dog even carved the little funky one on the end (I did it for her). Every kid in the family needed a pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment