Thursday, October 18, 2012

Joining the bandwagon...


I never thought I would be a "blogger." I feel that the transition to getting a blog is necessary however considering the wonderful changes that have occurred in my life and the exciting journey ahead!
I became a Fife 200 days ago today. I can't believe Danny and I have been married 200 days! I think Danny would agree they have been 200 delightful days.


                              
I know many people say this all the time but I really didn't think I could ever be so happy. I never thought the Lord would reward me with such an undeniably perfect match or that such a pairing was even possible. I am happy to say that my little girl dreams have come true and I have the greatest husband a girl could ask for.
  
This is one of my favorite pictures. Our wedding was such a lovely affair filled with family and fun and exactly what Danny and I wanted.

I think one of the main reasons I needed a blog is because I am obsessed with the months of October, November, December, and January. October is Halloween! November is Thanksgiving and my birthday! December is our graduation from college and Christmas, and January is New years. All of my absolute favorite things all rolled into just a few months! It should be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment